Join us for Scientific Sessions 2022 in Chicago or online
Welcome back to the full experience of the world’s foremost celebration of cardiovascular and brain health science!
Welcome back to the full experience of the world’s foremost celebration of cardiovascular and brain health science! Join peers and colleagues from around the world Nov. 5-7 in Chicago and online for three days of immersive networking, critical discussions on cutting-edge discoveries and recognition of the outstanding contributions to science and medicine this year.
- The year’s most exciting lineup of Late-Breaking Science and Featured Science sessions including:
- Late-Breaking Randomized Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Updates
- High Impact Science
- Large-Scale COVID-19 Clinical Data
- Large-Scale Studies Addressing Health Equity
- TCT at AHA programming focused on advancing the latest research in cardiovascular disease and interventional therapies
- NEW! Network like never before! Connecting with fellow attendees has never been so easy, or more fun, with Braindate
- Practice-changing, cutting-edge basic, clinical and population science programming by leading global thought leaders
- NEW! Pre-Sessions Symposia and Early Career Day (Friday, Nov. 4) featuring career development programming, Frontiers in Science Summits, a congenital heart disease symposium, a kidney in cardiovascular disease symposium and more! Separate registration required.
AHA Professional Members lead with heart, share their science with the world, join others with the same calling, engage at meetings that matter, lead in their community, plus so much more. They also save on registration fees so renew your membership or become a member today.
Check the full schedule of events on the Online Program Planner.