Thought leaders to inspire at Scientific Sessions
The interactive fully virtual Scientific Sessions 2021 will offer instant access to leaders in the field and highlight discoveries in cardiovascular science and medicine.
At Scientific Sessions 2021, be inspired by the leadership of the AHA and giants in the field of cardiology who have been making life-changing discoveries for decades. Meet us in November, online from anywhere through our virtual platform for the global cardiovascular event of the year!
Reconnect with colleagues, experience breakthrough cardiovascular basic, clinical and population science updates and immerse yourself in innovative solutions designed to help you in your daily practice.
- Enjoy instant access to leaders in the field and the latest discoveries in cardiovascular science and medicine.
- Reconnect and collaborate with global thought leaders from around the world.
- Experience programming designed with your needs in mind with 27 programming communities.
- Includes access to the Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) Nov. 12-14, and the Quality of Care and Outcomes Research (QCOR) Nov. 15.
- CE and MOC credits available.
- Discover cutting-edge science and technology advancing cardiovascular treatment through learning studios, satellite events and throughout the virtual exhibit hall.
- And more!
Don’t forget! AHA Professional Members receive the best rates for attending Scientific Sessions. Learn more about this and other benefits by becoming an AHA Professional Member.
Refer to the Online Program Planner for more details.