Main Events to explore cutting-edge science and more
Scientific Sessions features daily Main Events showcasing critical and current scientific findings and not-to-miss features.
Each day of Scientific Sessions will kick off with Main Events of critical and current scientific findings. The sessions will be jam-packed with not-to-miss features. Here’s a sample of what you can expect during the Main Events:
All times are EST
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Managing Stable CAD in a Post-Ischemia World
- Cardio-Oncology: From a Science Journey to a Patient Journey
- Novel Strategies to Promote Healthy Vascular Aging
- Cardiovascular Health After 10 Years: What Have We Learned, and What Is the Future?
- ACC/AHA Valvular Heart Disease Guidelines: What You Need to Know and What Comes Next
- Atrial Fibrillation in 2021: Prepare for New Directions
- Organ on Demand: 3D Printing for CVD
- Structuring the Future: Planning and Imaging of Structural Heart Interventions
Sunday, Nov. 14
- Paul Dudley White International Lecture and Session
- War on Pulmonary Embolism: Ending Complacency in the Face of Critical Clinical and Research Challenges
- Science Catalyst Keynote and Thomas Smith Memorial Lecture
- Rapid Fire Results From AHA Research on COVID-19
- Where Should New Heart Failure Guidelines Change in 2021?
- Single-Cell Profiles in Cardiovascular Diseases
Monday, Nov. 15
- Digital Impact on Disparities in Cardiovascular Care: Can Big Tech Step up to the Challenge?
- Singling Out Cardiac Fibrosis and Regeneration: Insights From Single Cell Biology
- Long-Term COVID-19: Cardiopulmonary Translational Science
- Confronting the Tide of Heart Failure in Diabetes: From Mechanisms to Management
Refer to the Online Program Planner for more details.