Sunday's Industry Events | Learning Studios and Symposia
6-7:30 a.m. EST
- Screening and Management of Chronic and Diabetic Kidney Disease: How Does Your Approach Compare With the Experts?
9:30-10:15 a.m. EST
- Implementing GDMT in Worsening Heart Failure Patients – Easy or Challenging? A Debate
- Add on Efficacy. Oral, Nonstatin Therapies for Lowering LDL-C
11-11:45 a.m. EST
- Clinical Insights in NVAF: Reducing the Risk of Stroke and Systemic Embolism
- Cholesterol Efflux Hypothesis: Rethinking Good Cholesterol
12:15-1 p.m. EST
- The Journey to Diagnosis: Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy (ATTR-CM)
- Diagnosing Aortic Stenosis in Women to Close the Treatment Gap
- Evolving the Chronic Heart Failure Treatment Paradigm in Cardiology
3:30-4:15 p.m. EST
- VASCEPA® (icosapent ethyl): Elevating the Standard of Care
5-6 p.m. EST
- Improving the Detection and Management of Cardiac Immune-Related Adverse Events in Patients With Cancer Is a Must: Are You Prepared?
5-6:30 p.m. EST
- Updates in Heart Failure: From Definition to Treatments and Everything In-Between
7:30-9 p.m. EST
- Clinical Run Down: 3 Hot Topic Sessions on ASCVD Risk Reduction
- Hidden in Plain Sight: ATTR CM in Overlooked Patient Populations
These events are not part of the official Scientific Sessions 2021 as planned by the AHA Committee on Scientific Sessions Program.
Visit Scientific Sessions Conference Coverage for more articles.